Pharmacy Volunteer Program Overview
The Pharmacy Volunteering Program is a structured program designed to enhance professional practice, knowledge, and professional competence and knowledge in the Pharmaceutical filed.
- Shadow pharmacists in prescription verification.
- Assist in filling prescriptions.
- Display medications and assists in medication distribution.
- Assist in Ticketing window.
- Perform monthly inspection for medications expiry date.
- Prepare compounding preparations.
- Support in directing patients in the pharmacy waiting areas during peak hours.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor/Pharm.D/ Diploma degree in Pharmacy.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Able to volunteer for (8) weeks.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the volunteering hours from Sunday to Thursday (08:00 a.m – 04:00 p.m)
Programs you might be interested in