Health Education Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in terms of creating health educational content and devoloping educational matrial.
- Assist in creating health content targeting patients and public.
- Assist in translating of health content from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Design health content materials.
- Develop educational videos.
- Utilize technology to promote for public/patient awareness.
- Conduct surveys related to the provided services.
- Analyze all related data and generate reports.
- Assist in creating and formatting various correspondences.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and correspondence.
- Participate in communicating with patients for assessment purposes.
- Must have an educational background in one of the following fields:
- (Health Education, Public Health, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Health Information Technology, English Literature, Translation).
- Have a communicative level in English language (intermediate level).
- Able to volunteer for four (4) weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the business hours from Sunday through Thursday.
- ( 08:00 am - 04:00 pm).
Programs you might be interested in