COVID-19 Vaccination Center Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program aims to maintain proper patients’ flow and support patients and nursing staff in the Vaccination Center. Being a volunteer in this program will allow you to gain experience and enhance your personal and social skills.
- Greet patients upon arrival.
- Maintain proper patients’ flow.
- Validate patients’ information, such as Patient Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number and ID number.
- Assist patients in registration process.
- Provide support and assistance to the Nursing staff as needed.
- Guide patients and provide instruction related to precautionary measurement such as " wearing face mask, maintaining proper hand hygiene."
- Accompany patients throughout their journey as needed.
- Must be 20 years old and above.
- Preferably with Medical / Nursing / Clinical background.
- Arabic and / or English speakers.
- Able to work a minimum of 4 weeks.
- fixable to work from Sunday – Thursday.
- Morning shift: 7:15 am – 11:45 am.
- Afternoon shift: 12:45 pm – 04:45 pm * except Thursdays 12:00 pm – 03:45 pm.
Programs you might be interested in