COVID-19 Support Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program aims to support our Nursing Staff to screen patients, visitors and employees for COVID - 19 symptoms upon their arrival.
- Providing support and assistance to the Nursing staff.
- Assisting in Checking Vital Signs for all patients and employees.
- Checking Gate Pass for Hospital employees.
- Guiding patients and providing instruction related to precautionary measurement such as " wearing face mask at all Hospital premises, maintaining proper hand hygiene."
- Conducting COVID-19 initial screening using list of questions.
- Must be 20 years old and above.
- preferably with Medical or Nursing background.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Arabic and/or English speakers.
- Able to work a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours.
- fixable to work from Sunday – Thursday.
- Morning shift: 08:00 am – 02:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in