Students Volunteer Program Overview
Students Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity for students to find out more about working in a healthcare setting and the roles and responsibilities of healthcare providers as well as to give back to the community. Being a volunteer in this program will boost your confidence and communication skills as well.
- Participate in awareness events.
- Greet patients and visitors.
- Assist patients in transportation between facilities.
- Provide support at our information desks.
- Participate in social activities.
- Assist patients in the registration process.
- Encourage patients to register in "ALTAKHASSUSI" application.
- Provide patients with the necessary information of "ALTAKHASSUSI" application as needed.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must be between 16- 18 years old.
- Arabic and/ or English speakers.
- Able to volunteer for 2 weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Available up to 40 hours.
- Flexible to work from Sunday - Thursday.
- Morning shift: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon shift:12:00 pm – 04:00 pm * except Thursdays 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in