Speech-Language Pathology Volunteer Program Overview
The program offers an opportunity to paticipate and gain experience in a range of clinical and professional activities pertaining to communication and swallowing disorders.
- Work as a Speech Language Pathologist under a direct supervision of the section preceptor.
- Assist in conducting clinical assessment of communication and swallowing problems.
- Assist in developing treatment plans for patients with dysphagia and communication disorders.
- Assist in executing, monitoring and documenting progress towards treatment goals.
- Assist in preparing related educational materials and participating in awareness days as assigned.
- Assist in reviewing research papers and helping with data as appropriate.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and infection control practices.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Able to volunteer for (12) weeks.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Demonstrate fluency in English and Arabic language.
- Adhere to the following business hours from Sunday - Thursday:
- Working hours: 08:00 a.m – 04:00 p.m
Programs you might be interested in