SEHATY Registration Volunteer Program Overview
This Program aims to assist our patients to register in SEHATY platform, which allow them to access their medical information electronically.
SEHATY is a secure online platform that provides KFSH&RC patients access their medical information and allow them perform several tasks related to their care.
- Assist patients in the registration process.
- Encourage patients to register in SEHATY application.
- Provide patients with the necessary information of SEHATY application as needed.
- Must be 20 years of age and above.
- Arabic speakers.
- Able to volunteer for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Volunteer must be able to work at least 40 hours.
- Flexible to work from Sunday - Thursday.
- Morning shift: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon shift: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm * except Thursdays 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in