Radiology Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity to enrich the volunteers' experience in different radiological modalities and develop their skills, while gaining the required knowledge and giving back to the community.
- Work as a technologist under a direct supervision of the section preceptor.
- Provide assistance in delivering basic patient care.
- Review exams orders/requisitions and follow all related protocols.
- Assist in preparing patients for exams.
- Assist in monitoring patient to ensure patient safety and imaging quality.
- Assist in preparing examination rooms in terms of supplies, sterilization and readiness.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
- Area of services ( General Radiography (X-RAY), CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Interventional Radiology)
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Radiology Sciences.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Able to volunteer for (8) weeks.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the following business hours from Sunday - Thursday:
- Working hours: 07:30 a.m – 03:30 p.m
Programs you might be interested in