Physical Therapy Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity to enrich the volunteers' experience in Physical Therapy field, and develop their skills and knowledge as Physical Therapist.
- Work as a Physical Therapist under a direct supervision of the unit preceptor.
- Assist in interviewing patients and provide guidance/instruction as needed.
- Assist in research activities and helping with data collection as appropriate.
- Assist in preparing the needed materials for some services, such as Lymphedema, hydrotherapy, paraffin wax, hot and cold packs.
- Assist in Conducting educational activities and participating in awareness days as assigned.
- Assist in triaging patients in the clinic as needed.
- Participate in Assessing patients to determine level of function.
- Participate in observing patient progress and report unusual findings.
- Assist in developing treatment plans.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree/ Associate Degree/ Diploma in Physical Therapy.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Able to volunteer for (4) weeks.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the business hours from Sunday through Thursday from (8:00AM – 4:00 PM).
Programs you might be interested in