Nursing Summer Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity for nursing students to find out more about working in a healthcare environment, developing their nursing skills and experience, and staying active whilst giving back to the community.
- Work as a nurse under a direct supervision of the unit preceptor.
- Provide assistance in delivering basic patient care.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
- Attend a weekly scheduled reflective sessions.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must be a Nursing student.
- Must complete two (2) academic years.
- Able to volunteer for four (4) weeks (from 20 June 2021 till 15 July 2021).
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the following business hours from Sunday through Thursday:
- Inpatient units working hours: 07:00 a.m. – 15:00 p.m.
- Outpatient clinics working hours: 07:30 a.m. – 15:30 p.m.
Programs you might be interested in