Laboratory Volunteer Program Overview
Laboratory Volunteer Program is considered to be one of the most supportive programs, which helps in enhancing and improving patient flow and experience. Volunteers will be exposed to information related to the laboratory and pathology science from which they will gain experience.
- Greeting patients and receiving their Laboratory slip.
- Ensuring the priority is given according to patients medical status, process and or treatment.
- Providing Q-Matic numbers to the patient's upon arrival.
- Printing sample labels as needed.
- Providing information related to the blood tests procedures and/or expected waiting time, as needed.
- Receiving and checking-in patients.
- Ensuring a smooth patient flow.
- Providing full administrative support to the lab staff as needed.
- Transporting samples from collection areas to the main laboratory as needed.
- Must be 18 years old and above.
- Arabic and/or English speakers.
- Able to work a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours.
- flixbale to work from Sunday – Thursday
- Morning shift: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon shift: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm * except Thursdays: 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in