Health Information Technology Volunteer Program Overview
This program provides volunteers with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and develop their skills in applied health informatics, and to gain practical knowledge in Health Information Technology systems running at KFSHRC.
- Work as Health Informatics Analyst under a direct supervision of the section preceptor.
- Assist in supporting and resolving Clinical Information System’s issues.
- Assist in ensuring the optimal usage of KFSHRC applications to meet business needs.
- Assist in implementing standard and minor changes to Health IT applications as applicable.
- Assist in supporting end-users as applicable.
- Assist in analyzing health data as applicable.
- Follow prescribed system safety and security procedures of computing environment.
- Comply with all confidentiality policies of information and business related correspondence.
- Follow all Hospital rules and regulations.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Health related Sciences.
- Have a communicative level in English language (intermediate level).
- Able to volunteer for (12) weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the following business hours from Sunday - Thursday:
- Working hours: 08:00 a.m – 04:00 p.m
Programs you might be interested in