Clinical Nutrition Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity to enrich the volunteers' experience in Clinical Nutrition field, and develop their skills and knowledge as Clinical Dietitian.
- Work as a Clinical Dietitian under a direct supervision of the unit preceptor.
- Assist in interviewing patients and provide diet instructions as needed.
- Assist in reviewing research papers and helping with data as appropriate.
- Assist in evaluating nutrition status of patients and documenting an appropriate nutritional care plan.
- Assist in Conducting nutrition education for the community and participating in awareness days as assigned.
- Assist in Educating patients and their families on appropriate diet modification and providing educational materials accordingly.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Clinical Nutrition.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Able to volunteer for (8) weeks.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the business hours from Sunday through Thursday.
Programs you might be interested in