Blood Bank Volunteer Program Overview
The Blood Bank Volunteer Program was introduced to promote and support the culture of Blood Donation.
- Supporting blood donors during their donation process.
- Recruiting people for blood Donation.
- Organizing Blood Donation Campaigns.
- Raising awareness about the importance of blood donation.
- Providing full administrative support to the Blood Bank staff as needed.
- Must be 18 years old and above.
- Arabic and /or English speakers.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Able to volunteer for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Volunteer must be able to work at least 40 hours.
- Flexbale to work from Sunday- Saturday.
- Working hours depend on the need and activities of Blood Bank such as blood donation campaigns; which might be after business hours.
Area of service
- KFSH&RC Blood Bank
- Other locations, such as Malls/ schools.
Programs you might be interested in