Ambulance Services Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity to enrich the volunteers' experience in Emergency medical services field, and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Work as a technician under a direct supervision of the section preceptor.
- Assist in responding to emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to patients.
- Assist in transporting patients from and to Emergency department as applicable.
- Assist in administering emergency treatment as applicable.
- Assist in performing triage as applicable.
- Assist in maintaining ambulance and equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Assist in performing inventory of supplies and reporting any raised need as applicable.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
*The above responsibilities are subject to change according to the operational needs.
- Must have a Bachelor degree / Associate degree Emergency Medical Services.
- Must have a valid Saudi Council License.
- Must have a valid Basic Life Support Certificate “BLS”.
- Submit the Health Screening Form.
- Able to volunteer for (8) weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the following business hours from Sunday - Thursday:
- Working hours: 08:00 am – 04:00 pm * except Thursdays: 08:00 pm – 03:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in