Meet and Greet Volunteer Program Overview
Meet and Greet Volunteer Program aims to assist our patients to improve their experience during their outpatient journey. Being a volunteer in this program will allow you to gain experience and enhance your personal and social skills.
- Greet patients upon arrival.
- Guide and direct patients and visitors to their destination.
- Provide wheelchair assistance as needed.
- Chaperone with patients throughout their appointments as needed.
- Assist patients in terms of technology usage such as Transportation Applications.
- Provide patients with the necessary information of SEHATY application as needed.
- Must be 18 years of age and above.
- Arabic speakers.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Able to volunteer for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Volunteer must be able to work at least 40 hours.
- Flexible to work from from Sunday - Thursday.
- Morning shift: 08:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon shift: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm * except Thursdays 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm.
Programs you might be interested in