Genetic Counseling Volunteer Program Overview
This Volunteer Program provides a great opportunity for Genetic Counselors to find out more about working in a healthcare environment, developing their skills and experience in the genetic filed.
- Work as a genetic counselor under direct supervision of the section preceptor.
- Assist in obtaining and analyzing patient and family medical histories.
- Assist in providing genetic assessment and counselling as needed.
- Facilitate the process of patient’s family genetic testing.
- Follow all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Safety and Infection control practices.
- Must have a Master degree of Genetic Counseling.
- Must have a valid Saudi council license.
- Have a communicative level in English language (intermediate level).
- Able to volunteer for (12) weeks.
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Adhere to the business hours from Sunday through Thursday.
- Working hours: 08:00 a.m – 04:00 p.m
Programs you might be interested in